Ávila and Segovia full-day tour from Madrid
Make the most of your stay in Madrid to discover Ávila and Segovia with an official guide. On this full-day tour, you'll walk through the old town of these UNESCO World Heritage Site cities and taste a typical Spanish Tapa.
Your experience will begin in the center of Madrid where you'll join your guide and start a trip on a private bus. On your way, you'll have the opportunity to observe the landscape of the Guadarrama mountain range until reaching Ávila. Don't miss the chance to observe the medieval walls surrounding the city and, discover the history with your guide. Start a walking tour and learn more about the city's heritage while you marvel at the exterior of the San Vicente Basilica and the convent of Santa Teresa de Jesús.
Continue your visit in Segovia and admire the well-preserved Roman aqueduct, the icon of the city. Enjoy a walk with your guide and observe the top attractions such as the gothic cathedral and the impressive Alcazar. After your walking tour, before returning to Madrid, taste the flavors of the tradition with a typical Spanish Tapa and a drink!
- Alcázar of Segovia - The Alcázar of Segovia is a stunning fortress declared as a UNESCO World Heritage Site and found in the city of Segovia, in the region of Castile and Léon, Spain. Rumoured to have inspired one of the Disney castles, this elegant palace emerges from the cliffside, looming high over the confluence of the Ciguinuela and the Eresma rivers.
- Discover the heritage of Ávila and Segovia with an expert guide
- This tour is operated by a bilingual guide
- Marvel at the Roman Aqueduct of Segovia
- Explore the old town of both cities, listed as UNESCO World Heritage Sites
- Taste a typical Spanish appetizer in Segovia
- Roundtrip from Madrid
- Official guide
- Guided tour
- 1 drink and 1 appetizer in Segovia
- In front of Galería Gran Vía.
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
You can cancel this booking for free:
- A full refund will apply if you cancel 24 hours or more before the activity start time.
- No refund is possible if you cancel within 24 hours of the activity start time.