London Eye tickets
Hop onboard the iconic London Eye and admire the stunning panoramic views of the UK capital from the top. You'll spend an unforgettable 30 minutes soaring over the city at 135 metres on the world’s tallest cantilevered observation wheel, with 40-kilometre panoramic views in all directions (that’s as far as Windsor Castle on a clear day!).
Take in London’s most famous landmarks such as Big Ben, Buckingham Palace, St Paul’s Cathedral, Westminster Abbey and Trafalgar Square.
- Enjoy panoramic views of London's most iconic landmarks
- Please note that attractions may close areas/exhibits at their discretion on the date of your visit
- Ride on one of the capital's most popular attractions
- For all ticket holders, the number of people per capsule may vary
- Admire Big Ben, Buckingham Palace, St Paul’s Cathedral, Westminster Abbey and many more from high above
- Please note that guests aged 15 and younger must be accompanied by a guardian who is over 18 years old
- Please note that all children under 3 years old must have a valid ticket
- For the safety and comfort of all guests, suitable clothing (including a shirt and shoes) must be worn at all times while visiting the London Eye
- Due to the iconic status of the London Eye, there are strict security procedures. All guests are required to undergo a non-invasive security check before boarding. Same-sex officers can be made available on request. The following items are not permitted: alcohol, baseball bats, bicycles (including folding ones), explosives (including fireworks), guns, knives, pepper spray, pets (except for service animals), prams & buggies, sharp objects, scooters, screwdrivers & spanners, skateboards, tasers, tripods
- The London Eye - The London Eye, or Millennium Wheel is an observation Ferris wheel located on the South Bank of the River Thames in London. When it opened to the public in 2000, the London Eye was the world’s tallest Ferris wheel and still holds the record as the largest cantilevered (attached only on one side) wheel in the world.
- Admission to the London Eye
- Please check the calendar to verify updated availability
You can cancel this booking for free:
- A full refund will apply if you cancel 24 hours or more before the activity start time.
- No refund is possible if you cancel within 24 hours of the activity start time.
London, United Kingdom