Discover Malt Whisky small-group day tour from Edinburgh
Scotch whisky is deeply ingrained in Scottish culture. It was used by the ancient Scots to heal common ailments and keep warm throughout the winter and today, Scottish whisky exports make up one quarter of the UK’s international food and drink trade. It’s a fascinating part of Scottish heritage and on this tour, you'll learn about it at two very different distilleries. You'll head to Glengoyne which is a tiny, quaint distillery located at the foot of a delightful hill and explore Deanston distillery which is a larger distillery with a fascinating industrial past. You'll get to check out these fascinating spots and enjoy a few drams as well as visiting one of the most famous lochs in Scotland, Loch Lomond. So, take this tour, sample some of Scotland's finest whiskies and learn more about this beloved drink.
- Trips from Edinburgh - Ahhhh, the famous Scottish wilderness!
- Savour Scotland’s 'water of life' on this whisky distillery tour
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes prior to departure
- Visit two of the country's best known distilleries and learn more about the process
- The weather in Scotland is often cold and wet, please dress appropriately and wear suitable shoes
- Indulge in dram or two of this beloved drink
- Unfortunately, passengers under 18 years old are not permitted on this tour
- Entry fees and tastings at distilleries
- Please meet your guide at Rabbie's Café.
- This tour runs daily at 9.30am
You can cancel this booking for free:
- A full refund will apply if you cancel 24 hours or more before the activity start time.
- No refund is possible if you cancel within 24 hours of the activity start time.
Edinburgh, United Kingdom