City Sightseeing hop-on hop-off bus tour of London
Visit London with City Sightseeing and see the sights of the bustling capital city and the largest metropolitan area in the United Kingdom from the top deck of an open-top red bus. Hop on and off wherever you want and explore London at your own pace!
London is packed with plenty of things to do so jump on board the Red Route - specifically designed to take you to all the best spots in the city along 19 carefully located stops. Drive through beautiful Hyde Park or along the banks of the Thames. Cross the river on four of the city's famous bridges, including the emblematic Tower Bridge and snap Instagram-worthy pictures of Big Ben. From St Paul's and Westminster Abbey to the busy Piccadilly Circus and Leicester Square, you'll experience every side of London.
Take advantage of an amazing complimentary walking tour to explore the city on foot. The City Sampler ticket and the 24-hour hop-on hop-off ticket include the Royal London tour and the 48-hour hop-on hop-off ticket includes the following:
- Southbank: Hop off at Stop 9
- Royal London: Hop off at Stop 16 or 17
- Covent Garden: Hop off at Stop 6 or 9
- Borough Market: Hop off at Stop 12
- Notting Hill: Hop off at Stop 3 or 4
- Hop-on and off at 19 hot spots across the city of London and visit some of the city's most iconic sights
- Please note that changes to operating times, frequencies and inclusions can happen at any time and without notice
- Discover the Tower of London, St Paul’s Cathedral, Big Ben and Tower Bridge to name just a few infamous landmarks
- The use of face masks is mandatory when riding on the lower deck. Depending on the city, a face mask may be required when on the top deck
- High traffic areas and regularly used equipment/handrails etc will be regularly sanitized throughout the day. Hand sanitizers will also be available at key locations. Social distancing measures will be in place
- Explore the city with a complimentary walking tour and cruise
- Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase
- Instructions for your self-guided audio tours with Vidi Guides will be issued upon redeeming your voucher. The best stops for the Royal London Tour are stops 16 and 17
- Pre-recorded audio commentary available in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Brazilian Portuguese, Chinese, Russian, Japanese, Polish and Arabic
- For further information on the bus stops available, please refer to
this map [https://images.musement.com/file/0144/42/b300660c4de7c70a62011bfd71c42ac67b54fb71.pdf]
- Please note stop #11 Queen Victoria Street (The City) is closed until further notice
- Bus Tours in London - London is a huge city, with hundreds of years of history throughout its streets. From the reconstructed Shakespeare’s Globe Theatre to The Shard, there are thousands of sights to see and only so much time. Musement offers a great selection of bus tours in the UK’s capital, making your sightseeing adventure much easier.
- 24-hour London City Sampler: unlimited hop-on hop-off for 24 hours, Vidi Guides Royal London tour
- 24-hour hop-on hop-off bus tour: unlimited hop-on hop-off for 24 hours, free river cruise, Vidi Guides Royal London Tour
- 48-hour hop-on hop-off bus tour: unlimited hop-on hop-off for 48 hours, free river cruise, 5 award-winning walking tours of London
- Daily from 08:40 am to 5:10 pm, every 30 minutes from Stop #1 Grosvenor Gardens (delays may be possible in cases of unplanned traffic). The final 2 tours of the day, departing from Stop #1 at 4:40 and 5:10 pm, will terminate their services at Stop #15 Tower Hill
- The full loop without hopping off takes approximately 2 hours 30 minutes. The last full loop tour of the day will depart at 4:10 pm from Stop #1
- The tour does not run on Christmas day
- Hop-on hop-off bus: Look for any City Sightseeing stop along the route. Mobile vouchers and printed vouchers are accepted at all stops; River cruise (only included in the 24 and 48-hour hop-on hop-off ticket. NOT included in the London City Sampler ticket): One-way cruise between Westminster Pier to Tower Pier. You can start the cruise from either pier. You will be given your cruise ticket when you redeem your voucher on the bus
You can cancel this booking for free:
- A full refund will apply if you cancel 24 hours or more before the activity start time.
- No refund is possible if you cancel within 24 hours of the activity start time.
London, United Kingdom