Chocolate tour at the Chocolatarium
This chocolate tour will take you all the way from chocolate tree to chocolate bar with lots of tasting along the way! You'll discover things you never knew about this sweet treat, make your very own bar and of course, tuck into some delicious samples.
Kick off your tour with a little lesson in where chocolate comes from as you see and touch the fruit of the chocolate tree while learning all about how the beans are transformed into everyone's favourite snack. Then, it's time to try your hand at making your very own Scottish-themed chocolate bar to take home. You can even make a chocolate Greyfriar's Bobby, a chocolate Nessie or a chocolate Edinburgh Castle as the perfect souvenir! You'll round off your tour in the tasting room where you'll sample a fascinating selection of chocolates from Scottish and international chocolate makers. There are more than 30 varieties to choose from including dark or milk chocolate, haggis or Japanese chocolate and many more!
- Learn how chocolate goes from tree to bar during this fascinating tour
- Please note that there is a maximum of 6 participants from two households permitted per tour
- Try your hand at chocolate making as you make a bar to take home
- This tour is suitable for vegans and those who are allergy sensitive
- Sample a delicious selection of chocolates from Scotland and beyond
- Please note that children under 6 years old aren't permitted on this tour
- Guided tour
- Chocolate making
- Chocolate tasting
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
You can cancel this booking for free:
- A full refund will apply if you cancel 24 hours or more before the activity start time.
- No refund is possible if you cancel within 24 hours of the activity start time.
Edinburgh, United Kingdom