Berlin walking tour to the top 10 sightseeing attractions
The Berlin top 10 tour is the perfect way to get an overview of the most important highlights of Berlin. Take the 2-hour walking tour to see the government district, Brandenburg Gate, Gendarmenmarkt and Nikolai quarter.
Start in front of the historic Reichstag in the middle of the government district with a view of the new, grandiose central station, the Federal Chancellery and the bell tower in the Tiergarten. Then discover one of Germany's landmarks - the Brandenburg Gate. From there, take a look at the embassies of the USA and France, the magnificent boulevard Unter den Linden and the Hotel Adlon.
In the opposite direction, you can see the Victory Column, the Zoo and the Russian Memorial. Stroll on to the famous Gendarmenmarkt with its three attractions: admire the German Cathedral, the French Cathedral, and the Konzerthaus. Finally, take a walk to the new (old) Berlin City Palace, the Berlin Cathedral, the Museum Island, the Lustgarten with its testimonies of Prussian culture, before you finally learn all about the emergence of Berlin in 1237 in the Nikolai quarter.
- Discover the highlights of Berlin on this 2-hour city walk
- Tours run in all weather conditions and on public holidays
- Learn about the city's culture and history from your local guide
- Expect to walk approximately 6 kilometers on the tour
- Be amazed by the Brandenburg Gate, Reichstag, the Gendarmenmarkt and lots more
- Please wear comfortable shoes and bring a camera and water if you like
- Food and drinks
- 2-hour walking tour
- Experienced guide
- Come to the front of the main entrance of the Paul-Löbe Haus, opposite the Federal Chancellery.
- At 10.00am and 2.00pm
You can cancel this booking for free:
- A full refund will apply if you cancel 24 hours or more before the activity start time.
- No refund is possible if you cancel within 24 hours of the activity start time.