Berlin city tour by bike
The Berlin City Bike Tour is packed full of great Berlin sites and fascinating stories and anecdotes delivered by the fun and engaging guides. If you’re only going to join one tour in Berlin this tour is a great way to cover all of Berlin’s must-see sites and introduce you to more than 800 years of the city’s history. If you’ve been to Berlin before we think you will still enjoy this tour and be impressed by how much more you can learn from our guides. It’s comprehensive and fun, and the guides make sure that you have a great time while touring at an easy pace. There is plenty of time for taking pictures, asking questions, and even a great break at one of our favorite beer gardens!
- Brandenburg Gate
- Checkpoint Charlie
- Berlin Wall
- Site of Hitler's bunker
- Victory Column
- Stop for lunch at traditional beer garden (not included)
- Reichstag (parliament building)
- Museum Island
- Memorial to the Murdered Jews of Europe
- Berlin Cathedral
- Potsdamer Platz
- Deathstrip Watchtower
- East Side Gallery
- And more...
- All facets of Berlin at one blow - no historical period left uncovered
- All guests under 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- A dedicated, expert guide ready to educate, entertain and take care of you
- We recommend to bring an extra layer of clothing in case it gets chilly during the tour
- No chance to get exhausted with a stop at a fantastic beer garden
- Comfortable, closed toed shoes are recommended
- All tours run rain or shine
- Berlin Wall - The Berlin Wall was not only a symbol of the division of a city and a country, but the entire world. Europe, still scarred by the appalling tragedy of the Second World War, became the scene of a new, terrible conflict which, though it wasn’t fought with weapons, caused deep lacerations.
- Comfortable cruiser bike or city-style bike
- Helmet (provided but optional)
- Experienced guide
- At the base of the TV Tower (Fernsehturm) in Alexanderplatz. Tours meet just around the corner in front of the entrance to the tower. You will see the guides there with the large, red flags.
You can cancel this booking for free:
- A full refund will apply if you cancel 24 hours or more before the activity start time.
- No refund is possible if you cancel within 24 hours of the activity start time.