Berlin 1-hour city walking tour
See Berlins major sights in the modern center during this 1-hour walking tour.
Your expert guide will show you a number of top attractions, including the Brandenburg Gate and Reichstag. This tour is ideal for those who have little time but want to see a lot of the city. See the Holocaust Memorial and the vibrant new center of Berlin. Marvel at the stunning sophistication of Potsdamer Platz and its atmosphere reminiscent of the Golden Twenties of the last century. Your guide will provide historical information and tell some stories about the city, adding some humor to the mix as well.
Get an insight into the German capital as you cover around 3 kilometers on foot, taking in much more up close than if you were on a bus tour.
- Discover the highlights of Berlin's modern center with this walking tour
- This tour requires a minimum of two people for each option
- Benefit from many insider tips from your local guide
- Tours run in all weather conditions and on public holidays
- Get a comprehensive overview of Berlin in just one hour
- Expect to walk approximately 3 kilometers on the tour
- Please wear comfortable shoes and bring a camera and water if you like
- Food and drinks
- 1-hour walking tour
- Experienced guide
- Come to the front of the main entrance at the Hotel Adlon.
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
You can cancel this booking for free:
- A full refund will apply if you cancel 24 hours or more before the activity start time.
- No refund is possible if you cancel within 24 hours of the activity start time.