Bath and Stonehenge private day trip
Head into the English countryside and discover two of the most impressive UNESCO World Heritage Sites that the UK has to offer.
You'll kick off your day in Bath where you can check out the ancient Roman Baths and its incredible architecture before moving on to explore the other gems that the city has to offer including Pulteney Bridge and the Circus. If you're a literature buff, you could even visit the fascinating Jane Austen Centre!
Then it's time to head off to Stonehenge. Scientists and archeologists are still trying to crack the secret code of how these massive stones came to be so take your time and see what theories you can come up with. You could even delve into the history of this site at the new English Heritage Museum!
- Stonehenge - Stonehenge is a prehistoric monument in Wiltshire, England and is one of the most famous landmarks in the United Kingdom. It consists of a ring of standing stones, each around 13 feet high and seven feet wide. Archaeologists believe it was constructed from 3000 BC to 2000 BC but there are no written records, and historians have never agreed how or why it was built.
- Check out two of the UK's most impressive UNESCO World Heritage Sites
- Pick-up is available from London hotels, residences and stations. You will be asked to enter your pick-up address during checkout
- Explore the historic gems of Bath
- Pick-up outside London or from airport terminals can be arranged upon request
- Discover the mysteries of Stonehenge
- This private tour accommodates up to six people
- Entrance fees
- Guided tour
- Pick-up and drop-off
- Please enter your pick-up address at checkout.
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
You can cancel this booking for free:
- A full refund will apply if you cancel 24 hours or more before the activity start time.
- No refund is possible if you cancel within 24 hours of the activity start time.
London, United Kingdom