Baking class at a traditional French boulangerie
Learn the basics and intricacies that go into crafting Parisian’s favorite breakfast bread and sweets on this 2 hour morning baking class at a traditional French boulangerie! This family favorite tour allows children the chance to get their hands dirty and their sweet tooths satisfied! Follow your guide to the backroom where all of the rolling, kneading, mixing, and baking happen. Explore the ingredients that are carefully mixed to create baguettes, croissants, and pain au chocolates with just the right amount of texture and flavor. Get your hands busy in the flour under the careful supervision of a master baker. You will get to see the industrial machines used for processing larger amounts of baked goods as well as the manual labor involved. Ideal for families and gourmet foodies alike, this small-group activity is limited to just nine people at a time.
- Smaller group size gives you a personalized experience in good company
- Small group tour up to 8 people
- Learn more about the local culture first-hand
- Comfortable shoes recommended
- Savour local gourmet products with an included tasting
- Paris food and wine - French gastronomy, considered by many as the best, is famous around the world and recognized for the quality of its products and the diversity of its dishes (and wines). The Chefs, formed on the basis of a secular heritage of exception, are every day being more creative, giving great importance to the evolution of the cuisine and cooking, following traditions and the French lifestyle.
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Guided tour
- For tours taking place from Tuesday to Saturday at 8.30 am or 4.00 pm: meet us 10 mn before the tour starts in front of the bakery Miss Manon located 87 rue Saint-Antoine, 75004 Paris (Metro Saint-Paul, line 1).
For tours taking place Monday at 8.30 am: meet us 10 mn before the tour starts in front of the bakery Désirs de Manon located 129 rue Saint-Antoine, 75004 Paris (Metro Saint-Paul, line 1).
- Monday to Saturday
Departure at 8.30 am or 4.00 pm
You can cancel this booking for free:
- A full refund will apply if you cancel 24 hours or more before the activity start time.
- No refund is possible if you cancel within 24 hours of the activity start time.