Back alleyways and courtyards of London walking tour
Explore the narrow backstreets and winding alleyways of London to discover forgotten pieces of historic London. Leave the tourist paths behind and follow your guide to some hidden historic pubs, traces of Roman London, and more.
See a part of the original medieval London Bridge, learn about a piece of Roman London laying inside a barbershop, and find out where the first coffee house of London was located. Your guide will lead you to locations most Londoners don't even know about. Visit the Leadenhall Market, Cornhilland the remains of a bombed church.
Finally, you will find yourself looking upon one of the greatest views in London, surrounded by the modern Gherkin, Cheesegrater, Walkie Talkie and Lloyd's building while standing in front of a 16th-century church.
- Discover the secret side of London
- This tour requires a minimum age of 18
- Walk on the lane the Great Fire of London started
- Find out what surprise lays beneath Leadenhall Market
- Look for a small piece of Victorian street art
- Visit the location of the medieval London Bridge
- Walking tour
- Tour starts outside Cannon Street station, Dowgate Hill entrance. Finishes around five minutes from Monument Station.
- Various mornings and afternoons
- Please refer to calendar for updated starting times and availability
You can cancel this booking for free:
- A full refund will apply if you cancel 24 hours or more before the activity start time.
- No refund is possible if you cancel within 24 hours of the activity start time.
London, United Kingdom