Audioguided tour of the Eiffel Tower with cruise ticket
Make the most of your visit of Paris with this combo offer including an audioguided tour of the Eiffel Tower and a cruise on the river Seine.
Originally constructed as a temporary exhibitfor the 1889 World Fair by Gustave Eiffel, the Iron Lady represents nowadays the symbol of France across the world and welcomes nearly 7 million visitors per year.
On the second floor and third floor (optional), enjoy an exceptional panoramic view of Paris and learn about the fascinating history of the Tower, but also those of the famous Parisian monuments such as the Arc de Triomphe, the Louvre and the Sacré-Coeur.
On the way down, make sure you stop on the 1st floor to feel the thrill of the spectacular glass floor 57 meters from the ground and experience a sensation of stepping out into the void!
Finally, board on a relaxing commented cruise on the Seine River by gazing at the most charming bridges of the city...
Options available at time of booking:
- Audioguided tour up to the 2nd floor + cruise
- Audioguided tour up to the 3rd floor + cruise
- Eiffel Tower - The Eiffel Tower was built in 1889 to commemorate the centenary of the French Revolution. Over 100 hundred artists submitted plans, but the contract went to civil engineer Gustav Eiffel, who had already designed the structure for the Statue of Liberty. The Eiffel Tower was initially painted a reddish-brown but its colour changed.
- Feel on cloud 9 with a bird's-eye view of the sights
- Audioguided visit of the Eiffel Tower on mobile app to download, available in English, Spanish, French, German,Italian, Japanese, Chinese, Portuguese, Russian and Korean
- Bring the whole family - everyone will love it
- Besides the priority access to enter the Eiffel Tower, there may still be waitings at the security check and for the lift
- Save time and see more with skip-the-line access
- Non-foldable strollers and small suitcases cannot be taken up the Eiffel Tower
- Live guide
- Skip-the-line ticket for faster access to the 2nd floor
- Access to the 3rd floor (if you book this option)
- Audioguided visit of the Eiffel Tower on mobile app to download
- Multilingual tour escort (at least English and French)
- 1-hour commented cruise on the Seine
- Meet our representative with a Paris City Vision sign, at the corner of Avenue de Suffren and Rue Jean Rey. Metro stop: Bir-Hakeim (line 6), Champs de Mars - Tour Eiffel (RER C)
You can cancel this booking for free:
- A full refund will apply if you cancel 48 hours or more before the activity start time.
- A 50% refund will apply if you cancel at least 48 hours before the activity start time.
- No refund is possible if you cancel within 24 hours of the activity start time.