Arrábida private tour
If you're planning to visit Lisbon and you want to discover the magic of the city's surroundings this tour is for you. Get ready to discover the Natural Park of Arrábida, a protected area characterized by peaceful nature and breathtaking views of the Atlantic Ocean.
This private tour will begin with a pick-up service at your hotel in Lisbon to start a comfortable trip to this natural park situated between Sesimbra and the city of Setúbal. Get ready to admire the wonderful views of the Atlantic Ocean and the Tróia Peninsula along the way. Once in Arrábida, accompanied by a tour guide you'll discover the wonderful landscapes of this protected area as well as the unique Bacalhôa Palace which you'll have the opportunity to visit. This experience couldn't end without visiting the Bacalhôa wine cellar, a winery museum where you'll have the opportunity to taste the local Moscatel wine.
On your way back to Lisbon don't miss the opportunity to relax and admire the unique landscapes this area has to offer.
- Private guided tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan or private vehicle
- Daily at 9.00am
- Hotel pick-up
- Please indicate your language desired and your pick-up location at the checkout
- Explore the unique Arrábida Natural Park
- You can request a child seat at the checkout
- Admire the marvelous Bacalhôa Palace
- The price is per person
- Taste the local Moscatel wine
- Food and drinks
- Entrance ticket to Santuario Nacional de Cristo Rei
- Entrance ticket to Jose Maria de Fonseca
You can cancel this booking for free:
- A full refund will apply if you cancel 24 hours or more before the activity start time.
- No refund is possible if you cancel within 24 hours of the activity start time.