ARISE Grand Show at Friedrichstadt-Palast Berlin
ARISE means to stand up, not to give up, to keep faith in the heart-warming power of love. The new Grand Show sparks a torrent of emotions that will also tug on your heartstrings and evoke powerful and magnificent images. Poignant and moving, it overflows with hope, happiness, and joy for life.
In ARISE, Cameron experiences first-hand that love withstands the test of time. Cameron’s life is like his paintings: abound with brilliant colors, enthralling, different. The sought-after photographer jets around the globe, always accompanied by his beloved muse. She is his only love and the inspiration for his art. When he loses her, his happiness is destroyed. Plunged into darkness, Cameron stares glumly at the photos on his walls. They exude an inexplicable attraction. And then they really do begin to return to life … Light magically draws him into his most emotional and beautiful memories. Is his muse maybe still trying to tell him something?
Fall in love with over 100 artists on the world’s biggest theatre stage and allow them to put a contented smile on your face. Welcome to Berlin’s #1 venue for dazzling entertainment.
- Friedrichstadt-Palast - The modern Friedrichstadt-Palast in Berlin, built during the times of former East Germany, is a highly advanced theater. Its stage is the biggest in the world allowing for shows of impressive dimensions.
- Visit Berlin’s #1 venue for dazzling entertainment
- The show is not appropriate for children under 8 years
- Enjoy a phenomenal show dimension with more than 100 artists
- Please exchange your ticket at the box office
- Admire marvelouse costumes designed by Stefano Canulli
- Revue shows are not musicals. Coherence is primarily achieved through visual imagery rather than narrative storytelling. Meaning they are also perfect for guests with no knowledge of German
- Sit back and let the show captivate you no matter what language you speak
- Please note that during the Berlinale Festival (parts of February/March) and in summer (parts of July/August) the show does not run
- You can choose between 6 seat categories (VIP, Premium, Category 1, Category 2, Category 3, Category 4). In the picture gallery, you'll find an overview of this
- Entrance ticket
- In the current situation, admission may take longer. Please plan some extra time for this (the foyer opens 1 hour before the performance starts).
You can cancel this booking for free:
- A full refund will apply if you cancel 24 hours or more before the activity start time.
- No refund is possible if you cancel within 24 hours of the activity start time.