Aquarium of Paris entry ticket
In the heart of Paris, the Aquarium of Paris offers an unforgettable show to young and old, with seventy tanks to discover 11.000 fishes from the fascinating underwater world.
Discover the magic of the Ocean with one of the largest shark pools in France with 3 million liters of water, a touch pool with koi carps, 30 sharks, sea urchins, and clownfishes.
During the visit, enjoy a touch pool to stroke and feed fishes, and many entertainment and shows, to live a magical day with your family.
- Aquarium of Paris - Cinéaqua - Located in the very heart o Paris, right in the gardens of the Trocadero, the Aquarium of Paris was built in 1867 under the name of "Trocadero aquarium" and was the world's first aquarium. The aquarium is home to 500 species of fish and invertebrates, and has about 9000 specimens (except vegetables). Polynesian tank contains 600 corals. A total of 10,000 fish and invertebrates.
- Place du Trocadéro - Do you want to leave Paris with your own perfect shot of the Eiffel Tower standing majestically? Situated in the 16th arrondissement of the city, directly across the road from the River Seine, the Place du Trocadèro is a top vantage point where you can capture that iconic postcard image of Paris.
- 60 tanks with more than 11.000 fishes and invertebrates
- Ticket only available on the date and time selected
- One of the largest shark tanks of France, with 30 sharks
- The europe's largest jellyfish collection
- Entrance ticket
- Please present your voucher at the entrance of the aquarium. Metro stops: Trocadéro (line 6 and 9) or Iéna (line 9).
- The Aquarium is open every day
From 10.00 am to 7.00 pm
Closed on 14th July
Please select your timeslot in the calendar
You can cancel this booking for free:
- A full refund will apply if you cancel 24 hours or more before the activity start time.
- No refund is possible if you cancel within 24 hours of the activity start time.