A Muggle's guide to London: Harry Potter walking tour
You'll visit the London sights made famous by J.K. Rowling's much-loved masterpiece on a 2.5-hour guided walking tour. Hunt for the Leaky Cauldron, visit the real-life inspiration for Diagon Alley, and jump like a chocolate frog into a side of London that muggles don't know. Relive the thrill of Harry Potter’s broom ride along the River Thames and see if you can catch the Knight Bus. Learn whether you're a sneaky Slytherin or a gallant Gryffindor! Be on the lookout for the Hogwarts Express at Platform 9 3/4. Whether you're a Wizard, Witch, or Squib, you’re sure to enjoy this tour of London at its most magical.
- King's Cross Station - London’s King’s Cross Station is a railway passenger terminal located in the Borough of Camden on the edge of central London. King’s Cross Station services train lines to North East England, East Coast Main Line and Scotland. The station is adjacent to St Pancras International railway station (the London terminus for the Eurostar) and also King’s Cross St Pancras tube station.
- Tips (optional)
- Visit famous spots that inspired the Harry Potter series!
- Find out if you're destined as a Slytherin or Gryffindor
- Explore Platform 9 3/4 and look out for the Hogwarts Express
- Guided walking tour
- Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- Departs at 10.00 am
You can cancel this booking for free:
- A full refund will apply if you cancel 24 hours or more before the activity start time.
- No refund is possible if you cancel within 24 hours of the activity start time.
London, United Kingdom