A Feast for Foodies in East Berlin: Private Experience with City Host
To get a taste of the very best of Berlin’s cuisine, there's nowhere better than East Berlin, an area known and loved for its diversity, creativity and vibrant street culture. Eat your way around the area with a food loving local who can't wait to share with you the city’s best loved dishes, from the German classics to the Turkish dishes which are now firm local favourites. Explore the heart of East Berlin and enjoy sampling the dishes like bratwürst and schnitzel which the city is famed for, taste Turkish cuisine from local cafes and street food stalls and stop by a beer hall for a truly authentic taste of this diverse city’s food scene!
- Additional food and drinks
- Transportation costs
- Berlin (Berlin)
- Private and personalised experience
- 4 hours with a Local host
- 6 - 8 samples of local specialities
- A stein of lager or beer, or a soft drink
- Walking experience (if required, your host can suggest public transport or private taxi options)
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Hotel meet-up (available on request for central location)
- We’ll be in touch within 24 hours after booking to find out more about your personality, tastes and interests so we can assign a like-minded Local who can create a bespoke experience for you.
You can cancel this booking for free:
- A full refund will apply if you cancel 24 hours or more before the activity start time.
- No refund is possible if you cancel within 24 hours of the activity start time.