80-minute hotrod tour through Berlin
A short and sweet tour of Berlin with a vehicle, with which you are guaranteed to attract everyone's attention? Take the Hotrod past the hot-spots of the capital, see the East Side Gallery, Alexanderplatz, Gendarmenmarkt and much more.
This time you are the attraction of the city and experience the streets of Berlin together with the guides. Sightseeing was yesterday, today is about hotrods. Everyday life off - engine on and enjoy!
- In order to be able to take part in the tour, you must provide an original driver's license of class 3 / B (car)
- Discover Berlin in a stylish hotrod
- Let the air of Berlin blow through your hair
- Helmets are compulsory, helmets and balaclava are provided free of charge
- Drive past the most famous sights
- Maximum height of 2.00 m/maximum bodyweight of 130 kg
- Please wear suitable shoes (no flip-flops)
- For safety reasons, the tour will not take place in rainy conditions. In this case, you will receive a voucher or refund
- Liability for damage caused by the driver is limited to a maximum of €1000. Before starting your journey, you have the option to reduce the liability limit to €150 with a surcharge of €10
- The tour may be subject to changes due to construction sites, rush hour traffic or major events
- For safety reasons, the organizer reserves the right to refuse the tour to persons who are potentially at risk. In this case, the full amount will be refunded
- This tour operates daily from March to November starting at 9.30am and 11.00am
- The meeting point is Revaler Straße 99, Berlin, at Gate 3/RAW area, at the level of Dirschauer Straße
- Berlin Wall - The Berlin Wall was not only a symbol of the division of a city and a country, but the entire world. Europe, still scarred by the appalling tragedy of the Second World War, became the scene of a new, terrible conflict which, though it wasn’t fought with weapons, caused deep lacerations.
- Reichstag - The Reichstag building on Platz der Republik in Berlin has been the seat of the Federal Republic of Germany (Bundestag) since 1999. With its iconic dome and roof terrace, it is a popular destination for tourists from all over the world to learn about German history and politics, as well as to get a panoramic view of Berlin's sights.
- East Side Gallery Berlin - Discover the culture and history of the Berlin Wall at the East Side Gallery with its impressive and historically significant murals stretching along a 1.3 km section of the remaining wall. In the heart of Berlin, take a walk along the wall and admire its beauty.
- Brandenburg Gate - The Brandenburg Gate is the most famous landmark of Berlin and a must-see for every visitor to the German capital. It is the only preserved city gate in Berlin and is located on the impressive Pariser Platz in the middle of Berlin. Constructed between 1788 and 1791, this large sandstone gate is the conclusion of the magnificent "Unter den Linden" boulevard.
- Hotrod tour
- Helmet and balaclava
You can cancel this booking for free:
- A full refund will apply if you cancel 24 hours or more before the activity start time.
- No refund is possible if you cancel within 24 hours of the activity start time.