3-hour jazz Thames dinner cruise
From Westminster Pier, you'll be welcomed on board with a complimentary glass of sparkling wine before indulging in a delicious 3-course meal to a backdrop of live jazz performance from a quintet and live singer. Enjoy famous swing and Latin jazz tunes such as Girl from Ipanema, Day and Night or Summertime.
Cruise through the heart of London and enjoy the most elegant way to see famous landmarks such as Big Ben, Tower Bridge and Canary Wharf along the historic River Thames on a Riverliner ™ boat.
You can check out the menu here.
- Enjoy the spectacular sights of London by night on a 3-hour dinner cruise
- Government advice requires guests to wear a face mask whilst on the departing pier, for travel inside the boats but not on the outer decks. Policies may vary
- It is recommended to check the operator's website or social media online for the latest departure information before leaving home
- Relax to the sounds of a live jazz quintet performing mainstream swing and latin jazz
- For any special dietary requirements please contact the local supplier at least 24 hours prior to the time of sailing
- Indulge in a 3-course meal and take advantage of a fully stocked onboard bar
- It cannot be guaranteed that products are free from nuts or traces of nuts
- Your seat on board is guaranteed and will be allocated to you before the cruise takes place. When you board you will be shown to your table, please note tables are fixed with each table (or pair of tables) seating four people. Panoramic windows provide great views from all angles of the passing sky-line, regardless of your table location, however window tables are available that seat two people only
- If a child from 0-4 years would like to have a seat and be served a meal, please select the child rate at checkout
- Please refer to the calendar for updated availability
- Boarding starts at 7.45 pm. The cruise departs at 8.00 pm and ends at 11:00 pm
- River Thames - The River Thames has for centuries been a symbol of London, with its many famous associated landmarks such as the Tower of London, Tower Bridge, the Houses of Parliament and the Big Ben, St. Paul's Cathedral, the Shard, the National Theatre and South Bank, City Hall.
- Optional extra beverages (purchasable at the onboard bar)
- 3-hour cruise with our quintet ChiJazz playing jazz
- Welcome glass of sparkling wine
- 3-course meal with a choice of dishes
- Please print this voucher and bring it to the ticket kiosk at Westminster pier. Please ensure you arrive 20 minutes prior to your departure time
You can't cancel this booking but not for free.
London, United Kingdom