25-minute city flight by helicopter in Dubai
Marvel at Dubai from the air, a man-made modern wonder!
From Atlantis The Palm, cross the Arabian Gulf and fly over The Worlds Islands, before proceeding to Burj Khalifa, the world’s tallest tower. Take in the skyscrapers of Sheikh Zayed Road before marveling at Dubai Creek with its captivating heritage architecture. On the way back, pass Port Rashid, Union House and the Jumeirah Beach coastline until Burj Al Arab, before swerving inland to see Dubai Internet City, Jebel Ali Race Course, Emirates Living neighborhoods, Jumeirah Lake Towers and Dubai Marina.
Experience a fantastic flight over the impressive city of Dubai.
- Marvel at Dubai from the air during a luxury helicopter ride
- During the flight, the pilots will point out the major sites
- Enjoy an explained and detailed air tour
- The maximum capacity per flight is 6 passengers
- See The Worlds Islands, Burj Khalifa, Jumeirah Lake Towers and much more
- Please note that this activity is not suitable for young children (0-1 years), pregnant women, guests with severe heart problems or other medical conditions, and passengers who have recently undergone major surgery
- Helicopter ride
- Start your flight near White Beach Parking, Atlantis Hotel, The Palm Jumeirah, Dubai, U.A.E. Please look for Falcon Heli Tours.
You can cancel this booking for free:
- A full refund will apply if you cancel 24 hours or more before the activity start time.
- No refund is possible if you cancel within 24 hours of the activity start time.
Dubai, United Arab Emirates