2.5-hour Berlin boat tour on the Spree River with audio guide
Who doesn't love a river cruise through one of Europe's most iconic cities? This cruise is the opporunity to get away from the constant hustle and bustle on the streets of Berlin and to take in some of the sights from the river.
For first time travellers to Berlin, this is a great way to get your bearings and to get a great feel for the city. Definitely time well spent.
Experience the inner city of Berlin from the water during a 2.5-hour cruise on the River Spree and see the iconic landmarks of the city.
You will board the cruise at Friedrichstraße and pass by the attractions and the modern and modernized industrial plants of the canal side. See the Mühlendammlock, the Berlin Cathedral, the Reichstag (seat of the German Parliament) and the university hospital Charité.
Discover the Regierungsviertel (Government Quarter), the Haus der Kulturen der Welt (House of the Cultures of the World), Castle Charlottenburg, the Federal Ministry of Economic Affairs, and the museum Hamburger Bahnhof, before you will cruise back to the departure point at Friedrichstraße.
- River Spree - Enjoy Berlin from the River Spree! Whether it's a river cruise, hop-on hop-off boat or a leisurely stroll, the Spree guarantees great views and easy access to Berlin's top sights and attractions. Discover the city's top attractions from a different perspective. Sights accessible from the water include the Berlin Cathedral, one of the most impressive sights with its dome that dominates the skyline.
- Enjoy stunning panoramas of Berlin
- During booking, you can choose between comments in German or a multilingual audio guide available in English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Swedish, Dutch, Polish, Russian, Hebrew, Chinese, Italian
- See iconic landmarks like the Berlin Cathedral and Reichstag
- Infants (age 0-5) participate for free
- Listen to the comments and learn about the history of Berlin
- 2.5-hour boat cruise
- Comments in German or multilingual audio guide
- The departure point of the cruise is at the corner of Friedrichstraße and Reichtstagsufer, at the "Stern und Kreisschiffahrt" sign.
You can cancel this booking for free:
- A full refund will apply if you cancel 24 hours or more before the activity start time.
- No refund is possible if you cancel within 24 hours of the activity start time.