2 hour-cruise around seven lakes in Wannsee and Havel
Explore the southwestern Havel lakes during a 2-hour cruise.
Enjoy the cruise from the idyllic Kleiner Wannsee to Pohlesee, Stölpchensee, Griebnitzsee, Glienicker Lake, Jungfernsee, Nikolskoe, Scrow Heilandskirche, Pfaueninsel, Strandbad Wannsee, Schloss Babelsberg and back to Kleiner Wannsee.
Admire natural beauties, and discover small pearls everywhere on the banks: see many pretty villas and marvel at highlights such as the Babelsberg Castle, the Sacrower Heilandskirche, the Nikolskoe with the church Peter and Paul, and the Wannsee lido.
You are free to interrupt your tour and combine it with a visit to Peacock Island, or a hike through the beautiful Grünewald forest, and then board the boat again.
- Enjoy a relaxing cruise around Berlin
- This cruise has no audioguide or comments
- See the seven lakes in and around the German capital
- Infants (age 0-5) must be accompanied by adults. One adult can accompany a maximum of 3 infants
- Admire historic monuments and sights
- To participate, you will need to show on site one of the following certificates:
Current negative antigen or PCR test (no self-test)
- Vaccination certificate (2nd vaccination at least 15 days old)
- Proof that you have recovered (positive PCR test at least 28 days and max. 6 months old)
- The departure point is at the Wannsee dock, at the "Stern und Kreisschiffahrt" sign.
You can cancel this booking for free:
- A full refund will apply if you cancel 24 hours or more before the activity start time.
- No refund is possible if you cancel within 24 hours of the activity start time.