19th century Paris pastry and literature walk and tasting
Immerse yourself in 19th century Paris, the turning point in French literature and in the rise of French pastries. Visit hidden places, hear anecdotes about authors while sampling delicious pastries.
Join Patricia, a food and history lover born and raised in Paris! You'll discover a preserved Paris from the 19th century while talking about literature, history, and French gastronomy. You'll enjoy 4 different tastings including chocolate and classic French pastries like Paris Brest.
- Paris food and wine - French gastronomy, considered by many as the best, is famous around the world and recognized for the quality of its products and the diversity of its dishes (and wines). The Chefs, formed on the basis of a secular heritage of exception, are every day being more creative, giving great importance to the evolution of the cuisine and cooking, following traditions and the French lifestyle.
- Visit hidden places, hear anecdotes about authors
- Tour available in English
- Enjoy 4 tastings including chocolate and French pastries
- Minimum participants: 2 | Maximum participants: 12
- Discover a preserved Paris from the 19th century
- Wine and tea are included
- Guided walking tour
- Food tasting
- Meet your host 10 minutes before departure. Metro stops: Avenue du Président Kennedy - Maison de Radio France (RER C)
You can cancel this booking for free:
- A full refund will apply if you cancel 24 hours or more before the activity start time.
- No refund is possible if you cancel within 24 hours of the activity start time.