17-minute helicopter tour over Dubai
Fly from Dubai’s most famous manmade island to the world’s tallest tower. On route from Atlantis The Palm to Burj Khalifa, you will see the Aquaventure water park, the striking Burj Al Arab, the Jumeirah beach coastline and the world islands from its south pole. Ge to see the city from a different point of view and enjoy sightseeing from high above.
- Burj Khalifa - Building the world’s tallest skyscraper is never easy, especially when construction is in a desert. The tower faces extremes of wind and temperature due to its height and location, so the architects had to use all of their tricks. The building is Y-shaped, which allows more window surface but also more stability at its base.
- Atlantis The Palm - Atlantis The Palm is a 5-star luxury resort located at the tip of the famous man-made archipelago known as Palm Jumeirah. Themed around the mythical island of Atlantis, it’s a 46-hectare world onto itself that first opened its doors in September of 2008. The resort has over 1,500 rooms and is one of the largest hotels in the world.
- Look for HeliDubai counter.
- The group size limit is 5 people
- Enjoy an exciting helicopter flight
- See the city from a different point of view
- The minimum age for this experience is 2 years old
- Admire the main sightseeing attractions of Dubai
- Please be at the meeting point 1-hour before your flight for check-in
- Remember to bring your passports
- Time slots selected at checkout are not exact times, please call the local operator after booking to confirm your exact flight time
- You will find the tour operators information on the voucher after booking
- For safety reasons the weight of every single person participating in the tour cannot be more than 120kg
- Ipads, tripods, DJI Osmo handheld stabilized cameras and selfie sticks are not permitted on board
- No commercial filming is allowed
- Phones should not disturb other passengers and the pilot
- All flights are subject to weather and visibility conditions
- Helicopter tour
You can cancel this booking for free:
- A full refund will apply if you cancel 24 hours or more before the activity start time.
- No refund is possible if you cancel within 24 hours of the activity start time.
Dubai, United Arab Emirates